Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Friends of Summer 2014

Since my friends are a reason I put together all of my stories, I will include their pictures here.  Of course some of them are bashful, and don't like their pictures taken, but I love all of my friends.  I hope they are Friends for Life and I wish them all the happiness in this life! I have many other friends, but I wanted to dedicate a page to the ones who still kept in contact with me over the summer and now.

The more I tell my friends about this page, I keep getting new photos.  Love it!! Thank you so much for being great friends!


Saoud enjoying his Hot Wings in Muscat


Asim at the Gym in Muscat



Nasir enjoying a yummy drink.






Qusay out with his colleagues


Gabriella selling Petra Products

Avin and Me here in Zakho BIS

Hani doing his workout!  What a sweetheart!

Cute Saad!  I wish we parted on better terms
Hamdan gets to travel for a living with ADEC. 
Lucky Ducky!!
Tamer from Egypt
Haytham-I miss how he smokes Shisha.
Freshta with one of her BIS students
Mohamed, where is your Tahoe?
Carmen and her girls
Cora, my great friend and masseuse - 2nd one from left.
Affan, when he was happy in the UAE

Never see Khalifa, but he is driving in Malaysia.
So Cute Hassan-Police Academy Trainer

Ali Baloushi had a cute smile.

Syeda looking beautiful as always.
 Khalifa and Abdul Raheem, my crazy friends.


 
Abdulla, Gentleman who let me get seasick on his boat.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment