Wednesday, September 3, 2014

July 27, 2014- Holiday of Eid (Islamic Holiday)

I did not stay in the UAE.  I flew by Fly Dubai to Sulaymaniah to start work in Kurdistan.  Was I crazy?  Yeah!! Pretty crazy!  But you all know that already.  Why did I come here?  Well, I decided to first see if it was going to be a good fit for me.
 
 
 
 


What will I be doing?  I was told I was going to come here and help to open a brand new British International School.  I will be the new Head of KG.  No, I did not come here for the money, I came for the experience.


First we went to my Founder's home in Dukhan, in Eastern Kurdistan.  Beautiful mountains and valleys, with vineyards.  I stayed in Freshta's mountain villa for the Eid holiday.  We took life easy, and we had fun.  I met some of her friends from the area.  It was a nice experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment